Content Strategy Course/ Mastermind
Have you been spinning your wheels when it comes to your content? It’s like you are constantly throwing spaghetti on the wall and hoping something sticks. I totally get it; I’ve been there and it’s incredibly frustrating to keep spending hours on content only to see no engagement.
Are you ready to feel aligned with your content efforts -and- create content that your followers will love and comment on? In this CONTENT STRATEGY COURSE/MASTERMIND you will learn how to streamline your content and connect it with your business goals!
WHO THE CONTENT STRATEGY COURSE/MASTERMIND IS FOR
• Anyone who wants to work smarter & not harder with their content
• Anyone who wants to find their “IT” factor that makes for WOW content
• Anyone who wants to develop a streamlined content calendar
• Anyone who wants to define their business goals and have a bigger marketing vision for their brand
• Anyone who wants to get content tools, tips, and resources for creating awesome content with ease and clarity
WHAT YOU GET IN THE CONTENT STRATEGY MASTERMIND
• A 6-week video course where you’ll be taught about your overall marketing strategy, business goals, content strategy, benchmark content, and planning a content calendar
• A weekly followup mastermind to each video course session where we will talk through the course lesson. This is your chance to get clarity. meet and gain insight from other participants, and get guidance on course homework
• Learn the social media channels and mediums that you’ll use to distribute your content
• You’ll leave the course/mastermind with a 3 month content calendar plan totally aligned with your brand and goals (and total tools to develop your content post-course)
• Downloadable Google Worksheets and forms that will make your content planning easy and streamlined
• A one-hour video call (valued at $247) with Alexa to bring clarity to your content strategy
• Exclusive access to an private Facebook group where you’ll gain additional insights, articles, and tools in-between mastermind sessions. You also be able to network and make connections with fellow mastermind attendees
WHAT WILL YOU ACCOMPLISH FOR YOURSELF & YOUR BRAND
• You’ll get aligned with your content and feel excited to create it
• You will learn powerful calls-to-action that will help drive your business forward and create more impactful relationships
• Your knowledge will expand on how to create a streamlined content calendar that takes you less time and energy
• You’ll start getting more engagement and interactions on your posts
• You’ll gain insight on new tools and resources that top content creators are using to level up your content
HERE’S THE MODULES YOU WILL LEARN IN THE
CONTENT STRATEGY COURSE/MASTERMIND:
Module 1 – What is a content strategy and defining your overall marketing strategy/goals that will guide your content strategy
Module 2 – Finding your “IT” factors and creating aligned content pillars
Module 3 – Developing your content topics under your content pillars
Module 4 –- Brainstorming and defining specific content for your calendar
Module 5 – Filling out your content calendar and the various social media channels for distribution
Module 6 – Game changing tips, tools, and resources for creating your content
ABOUT ALEXA WESTERFIELD, YOUR COURSE/MASTERMIND GUIDE
Alexa has been designing and creating content for over 22 years, from humble beginnings as a yearbook design editor (content creation before it was considered content creation). Shortly after college, she developed her first web site, blog and created content for web forums and magazines.
As a graphic designer/photographer for a crafting company in Kentucky, she got to hone her content creation skills for brochures, magazines, and an online web site. During this time she also discovered Myspace, Twitter, and Facebook where she fell in love with both social media and content creation.
After a move to California, Alexa developed more content and designs for national brands including Tulip and Aleene’s. She also took over the various social media channels and blog (eventually becoming the digital marketing manager) for the brands, all while moonlighting as a creative DIY blogger. From there she created viral projects that were featured on Buzzfeed, Huffington Post, Teen Vogue, and the Rachael Ray show.
As video started to take over social media, Alexa transitioned to that medium, building a 220k following on Vine as well as a video creator for Darby Smart, a DIY app/community. The opportunity led to content partnerships with Purina, Retail Me Not, and ChatBooks.
Alexa is now focusing on teaching content and social media strategy, all while empowering business owners and creatives to find their “IT” factor and developing their creative gifts.
When not working on content, you can find Alexa creative directing at a design studio in Fresno, CA. In addition, you can always find her dancing to Freddie Mercury, drinking Starbucks, and hanging with her cat Pixie.
Enroll in the Content Strategy Course/Mastermind for only $297!
Limited spots left!!! Sign up below. There will be a followup e-mail once you sign up with details and an invoice for your purchase.
Course starts on March 18th!
Please NOTE: The following form confirms you in the Content Strategy Course/Mastermind. Once submitted, you will get a followup email with details and an invoice for your purchase